Saturday, December 04, 2004

What's Your Opinion on Gmail?

I'm putting together a collection of opinions, ideas, and suggestions based on Gmail. I will be including some in a guide I'm compiling titled, "The Ultimate Gmail Guide." If you would like your "voice heard" or have suggestions for the guide, submit your thoughts or email me at cyndicate+site@gmail.com and I will respond as soon as possible. Here's an example of what I'm looking for:
Gmail is Good
Since I started using Gmail, I no longer have to worry about emails not making it into my inbox due to space limits. The 1 GB of space is almost revolutionary. Another thing I really like about Gmail is the ability to easily organize emails. Thanks Google.
John - JohnDoe.com

Remember, even though it may upset or discourage some people, you're free to express your true opinion. It's usually for the readers' best interest anyways to be informed to help them make a good decision. You don't have to write all good stuff about Gmail. I actually would like to hear some of the negative feedback on Gmail. You can even mix it up with some of the good and bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home